Wayne Simmonds Called Sean Avery A What? All Aboard The Banana Boat

Tuesday 27 September 2011


Ah, yes. Wayne Simmonds had to go out on the East Coast, we were going to get sooner or later, Avery Simmonds fighting whatsoever. Well, here it is. Wayne apparently named Sean Avery fucking gay. I know what you think. Unlike the celibate? This in itself shows the ignorance of pseudo insult.

* Sigh *

In fairness to Wayne, perhaps this is all a misunderstanding and that he cried, "Ducking Fly", "Against bully" (a stretch, I admit) or "no talent of Bob Saget." Each is in reality as possible. Have I made a reasonable doubt? If it does not fit, you must ...

I have no idea what a banana boat has to do with anything. I was singing in my head. Day-O ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...